Friday, January 21, 2011

Service Project Extravaganza!

Today we stayed inside for the most part. We had two class that were two hours long each. I love it when Old Testament is a little longer! I always feel like there is so much more to talk about when it is only an hour. After classes the Hosting/Humanitarian Committee set up for the Humanitarian activity which was such a hit! I think almost all the students showed up and we made so many hygiene kits we are such a good team!
After words I had a movie party with the kids in the Center. We watch The Princess and the Frog together. We had a great time! Pillow fights, dancing, and piggy back rides! I love the close friendships that with have with our professors and their families. I taught little Sabrina how to wave like a princess she was SO adorable and was blowing kisses to everyone! 
Tomorrow is Sabbath and I'm looking forward to teaching my primary class about the birth of our Savior. The girls I teach are so smart I know I will learn more from them than I could possibly teach them. The exciting part is that for part of our lesson I get to point them in the direction of Bethlehem! I can't wait to go there myself soon. On Sunday I will be on my way to Egypt!! So I wont be writing again for a couple weeks. I will have a lot to write about when I get back!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment